Language Translator

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Promote Peace!

On behalf of Veterans all over the world, and honoring  and appreciating all soldiers, currently in action, MyTexasGardens presents my 'Peace Rose'!  Since Texas weather has cooled some, I have been blessed with several new buds and blooms in my yard...here are two of them!

Photo by Suzanne * November 10, 2011


As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. 

 ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful rose to commemorate this special day in honour of all those who lost their lives in battle. Lovely quote by John Fitzgerald Kennedy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Hi Thisisme, we meet again! I am glad to have some roses this time of year, and a yellow bush of mine has put on some buds too! I thought my Peace Roses came at a good time! Thank you for popping over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Peace Rose! Love that roses still bloom in November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. * Nancy, I love your knitted collar shawl! I'll bet you're pretty refreshed after your trip, and you have great photos and video! I was so proud to get some roses in November...that means they made it thru the horrible drought. The bushes are now so green and the leaves are even fragrant. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What is your favorite flower today? Stop by and say hello!